What is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist ?
Accredited Exercise Physiologists are equipped with the knowledge and skills to be able to deliver safe and effective exercise interventions to those with acute and chronic conditions, injuries, and disabilities. They are experts in disease management as well as anatomy, biomechanics and motor control.
To be registered with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA), your Accredited Exercise Physiologist must have completed a minimum 4 year university degree including over 500 hours of clinical experience.
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists have experience with and specialise in providing exercise programs for:
- Chronic Pain and Injuries -
- Metabolic Conditions including Weight Management and Diabetes Management -
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Conditions -
- Neurological Conditions -
- Renal Conditions -
- Cancer Treatment and Recovery -
- Mental Health Conditions -
- Disabilities -
- Men's and Women's Health Conditions -